Algate Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algate Village [Mrp]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Admin's Note.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Admin's Note. Empty
PostSubject: Admin's Note.   Admin's Note. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 5:27 am

Im sending this message to future and present members of mu forums,
if you members think i should add anything to the forums please dont hesitate to ask,
because i need your info to make these forums better.

also a quick note involving joining, i reccomend people read this before joining or after joining,
Yes, i can see members passwords and details via administraor rights, hence forth imt he only admin on this foum so people that want to be admin, dont ask people know me as a trusty person there include my friends from habbo, and im also restricting admin rights because of " Phishing " (finding other peoples passwords) and, cyber bullying so it has come to my attention to make sure you know whats happening in the forums, and also keeping you up to date on notes, folders and catergorys.

If anything comes to mind that you want to add onto these forums, but cant because you cant see me on habbo to ask me personally ask me here ont he forums via PM.

Ps. i Reccomend other people dont write in this folder, otherwise their posts will be deleted, this basket/folder is for my admin puproses on informing you on such's notes as this. Thankyou for your attention on reading this.

study
Back to top Go down
https://algate-village.forumotion.com
Never Again

Never Again

Admin's Note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Note.   Admin's Note. EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 7:48 pm

Admin wrote:
Im sending this message to future and present members of mu forums,
if you members think i should add anything to the forums please dont hesitate to ask,
because i need your info to make these forums better.

also a quick note involving joining, i reccomend people read this before joining or after joining,
Yes, i can see members passwords and details via administraor rights, hence forth imt he only admin on this foum so people that want to be admin, dont ask people know me as a trusty person there include my friends from habbo, and im also restricting admin rights because of " Phishing " (finding other peoples passwords) and, cyber bullying so it has come to my attention to make sure you know whats happening in the forums, and also keeping you up to date on notes, folders and catergorys.

If anything comes to mind that you want to add onto these forums, but cant because you cant see me on habbo to ask me personally ask me here ont he forums via PM.

Ps. i Reccomend other people dont write in this folder, otherwise their posts will be deleted, this basket/folder is for my admin puproses on informing you on such's notes as this. Thankyou for your attention on reading this.

study
Add a religion thing to the ic section of the fourm's and the rule for it is NO JASHMIN SHIT ok Cool Ily Chris
Back to top Go down
Skyther

Skyther

Admin's Note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Note.   Admin's Note. EmptySat Jul 11, 2009 4:46 pm

you should add like a IC board with like wanted list and maybe like a announcement list of what happened in a scene for people that were not there at the time?
Back to top Go down
Skyther

Skyther

Admin's Note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Note.   Admin's Note. EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 10:54 pm

I think that we now need a council one that serves both ic and on forums....

algate is growing and we need to make sure we keep stuff stable.

xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Admin's Note. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Admin's Note.   Admin's Note. Empty

Back to top Go down

Admin's Note.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Algate Village :: OOC Section. :: A quick note.-
Jump to: