Algate Village [Mrp]

HomeCalendarFAQMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]

Go down 

Do you think we should have a council In algate?
Yes.
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
No.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Maybe.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Never.
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Fk No.
50%
 50% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
Skyther

PostSubject: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:58 am

alright seeming as mitch is ignoring me on this one i will make it untill he approves or disapproves

please put in your application with all that like your ic chars and why you think you will be best suited for council member.

your friendly neighborhood spider man: shadow
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geo

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Wed Jul 15, 2009 6:58 am

As a roleplayer, who has done many roleplays before and become quite good at it myself.
I have to say, council's are the things that break the roleplay community down.

but that is my opinion, One more thing.
If you're having a council, only have 3 or 5 people on it. Due to even numbers lead to swung votes

<3Geo,
x

Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityRayne

PostSubject: Woop ^^   Thu Jul 16, 2009 2:58 am

Habbo Name: Aria-Grammauta

Anyways. I been rping since 05, and im well known and respected. (If anyone says otherwise, ill slap you down and make you respect me hehehehehe) Im also very active, but not at the moment, need to fix my laptop. then ill be on every night. I come up with ideas that most people dont, and im quite creative in story writing, so if anything is needed for that, eg. council sticikies/stories, i can do that with ease.

I dont abuse power and id keep out all ooc peopl untill they had changed to correct stature, and... yher, xD! Thats all i think. So, go me?

And P.S, i agree with geo, it has to be a small number with uneven numbers. If people start getting egos and shit i shall slap them down, The council members shuld remember they are serving the rp, not the other way around, so they should treat everyone as equals.

Thats all Very Happy!
Vote #1 Steph! xD

-Steph
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mitch
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:06 am

Listen, until further notice NO SUCH THING AS A COUNCIL!!!!! ><!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://algate-village.forumotion.com
SerenityRayne

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Thu Jul 16, 2009 3:08 am

Admin wrote:
Listen, until further notice NO SUCH THING AS A COUNCIL!!!!! ><!

Still the council idea is good, and i may aswell put my name up anyways ^^<3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geo

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:25 am

Having a girl on the council, is a good idea.
It stops it from being a dickfest. ( aka: A room full of boys who dont know what they're talking about! )

Remember, a Council should listen to everyone's idea's. Including those NOT on the council. the communitys voice is the louder voice. The council is there to provide a solution, and an answer to the Community's request.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dragonfly

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Sat Jul 18, 2009 12:19 am

In mwa experiance. Councils just appear to be facist bastards that want all the power, and let it go to their heads. No offence Steph, i know you're not like that. Also, it causes alot of greif, because if someone pisses off the council, then their future in the rp goes downhill, and they tend to not stick around. This is, NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! a noob'rp, and noob'rps dont neccasarily need councils i think. Noobs are good at handling themselves.

Smile

Thats all.

Fly

P.S I hope i didn't offend anyone, it wasnt intentional.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SerenityRayne

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Sun Jul 19, 2009 2:32 am

Dragonfly wrote:
In mwa experiance. Councils just appear to be facist bastards that want all the power, and let it go to their heads. No offence Steph, i know you're not like that. Also, it causes alot of greif, because if someone pisses off the council, then their future in the rp goes downhill, and they tend to not stick around. This is, NO OFFENCE TO ANYONE! a noob'rp, and noob'rps dont neccasarily need councils i think. Noobs are good at handling themselves.

Smile

Thats all.

Fly

P.S I hope i didn't offend anyone, it wasnt intentional.

Given you have a point, but if there was a council id kick them all in the heads if they were being bastards Very Happy xD!!!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
pixels

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 pm

i agree with Geoz last comment since i usually dont know what the fuck im talking about Smile or most likely what other people are talking about, wait what are we talking about again? o.O lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Geo

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   Tue Jul 21, 2009 7:09 am

I has one thing to say:

[ last thing , lols ]

Why do you even need a council right now? Your rp system seems to be running fine without it.
Or is it just because you want one?

<.< Think people.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]   

Back to top Go down

Council and members needed [CLOSED PROJECT]
Page 1 of 1