Algate Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algate Village [Mrp]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master Thief Strikes agian

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Skyther

Skyther

Master Thief Strikes agian Empty
PostSubject: Master Thief Strikes agian   Master Thief Strikes agian EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 10:10 am

Where did it happen:
All over algate

Who was involved:
Master Thief, Grand Misstress, Altiar,Natallie

Description of the even:
July the 20th,
When the grand mistress was diving to catch a creature under the water, a masked man dived in to snatch
here in the water only to drag her away from the village, he then dragged her the the dark abyss and sent a blade across her neck to demand all her valuables, but then a man named altiar tried to save her but was unsucssesfull and the masked man dragged her to a snowy village where he took her valuables and demanded the mans valuables before letting her go, after gaining the valuables he threw down a smoke bomb and disappeared in the confusion, the masked man was later recognized by eye witnesses and a young girl named natallie, the masked man was non other then the master thief that killed the temple of the old kings leader: xeneth, the man is known world wide by his cunningness and his politeness towards his victims

Screenie (if possible):
Master Thief Strikes agian Woot10

Btw i manipulated that hunter noob cause he was asking for rights, and i changed a few minor things around CAN YOU SPOT THE DEFERENCE?!
Back to top Go down
Do-The-Math

Do-The-Math

PostSubject: Re: Master Thief Strikes agian   Master Thief Strikes agian EmptyWed Jul 22, 2009 1:55 am

Bahahahahhahahahhaha how the fuck did you do that wit the hunter guy and the hobo thing and shit nice job
Back to top Go down
Skyther

Skyther

PostSubject: Re: Master Thief Strikes agian   Master Thief Strikes agian EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:27 am

I did it all on paint,

i know a couple of swrper noobs that use some other program but cant member what its called,
i also make mods.
Back to top Go down
Chris

Chris

PostSubject: Time to hunt this noob down.   Master Thief Strikes agian EmptyTue Sep 15, 2009 11:42 pm

Its wtfpwning time Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master Thief Strikes agian   Master Thief Strikes agian Empty

Back to top Go down

Master Thief Strikes agian
Page 1 of 1