Algate Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algate Village [Mrp]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Daikiari SinGetsu

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Never Again

Never Again

Daikiari SinGetsu Empty
PostSubject: Daikiari SinGetsu   Daikiari SinGetsu EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 3:05 am

Habbo Name: Linnus

IC Information

Name: Daikiari Singetsu
Height: Unknown
Clan: Singetsu Clan

Appearance May use picture: Heavy Robes, Scrached Bonemask, Finger Gloves. Teskioui Sandles
Physical description: Red Eye's. Visible Finger tip's. Fair Build. Black long hair, Marked Body
Characters build:A fair build muscluer

Personality: Daikiari hates to be talked to by random people, He hates to watch fights loves to be apart of them, Daikiari always almost is Peeved off. He has that little love for one person and he consideres him self a god.

History: Daikiari Singetsu of the Singetsu clan. As a little boy he showed he was very powerfull he mastered the black lighting at a young age He showed that there was something diffrent about him when he reached the age of 14 he grew a massive plant like contrapton from his head. He figured out he was able to minuplate the ground and nothing else when in this form he vowed to create another one like him.He was Always trained that little extra. He grew up to be one of the most powerfull Singetsu alive he mastered the Tsukoi at the age of 18 by the age of 24 he mastered Black Lighting and the Enternal flame. At the age of 25 he left the village to persue more goels. He came across a shack one night. Upon entering it he was grabed tied beaten and forecd to listen. They spoke to him about a Religion that enables the ultmante power to who ever the sacrfice is he aggreed to this. They stole his immage and soul and branding a cursed mark on the back of his neck. He wondered around the villages expermenting with this new power untill he could unlock the power at will. His wear abouts are currently unknown

Last edited by Never Again on Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:19 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Daikiari SinGetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daikiari SinGetsu   Daikiari SinGetsu EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:34 am

Eh... remove the part about tatooes and mis it with something else cause i didnt give it to you xD!
And your not the powerfullest... >_> <_<. other than that APPROVED!
Back to top Go down
https://algate-village.forumotion.com
Never Again

Never Again

Daikiari SinGetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daikiari SinGetsu   Daikiari SinGetsu EmptyFri Jul 10, 2009 4:45 am

Admin wrote:
Eh... remove the part about tatooes and mis it with something else cause i didnt give it to you xD!
Mitch Tattoo's are cool and one of the powerfullest because me you dom are ok OK OK OK kewl Ily 2
Back to top Go down
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Daikiari SinGetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daikiari SinGetsu   Daikiari SinGetsu EmptyMon Jul 13, 2009 8:15 am

Never Again wrote:
Admin wrote:
Mitch Tattoo's are cool and one of the powerfullest because me you dom are ok OK OK OK kewl Ily 2
IDfc remove them or ill decline your damn bio.
Back to top Go down
https://algate-village.forumotion.com
Never Again

Never Again

Daikiari SinGetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daikiari SinGetsu   Daikiari SinGetsu EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 1:20 am

Mitch i have other power's in other places -.-'
Back to top Go down
pixels

pixels

Daikiari SinGetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daikiari SinGetsu   Daikiari SinGetsu EmptySun Jul 19, 2009 4:57 pm

Shocked wow are you always that bad at spelling? lol! lol! i mean seriously NICE spelling erroes tongue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Daikiari SinGetsu Empty
PostSubject: Re: Daikiari SinGetsu   Daikiari SinGetsu Empty

Back to top Go down

Daikiari SinGetsu
Page 1 of 1