Algate Village
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Algate Village [Mrp]

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anzai Kyousuke SinGetsu. [ Redone ]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mitch
Admin
Mitch

Anzai Kyousuke SinGetsu. [ Redone ] Empty
PostSubject: Anzai Kyousuke SinGetsu. [ Redone ]   Anzai Kyousuke SinGetsu. [ Redone ] EmptySat Jul 25, 2009 8:32 am

OOC Information:

Habbo Name: narutofan239

Real Name (Optional): Mitcheal / Mitch

IC Information:

Name: Anzai kyousuke SinGetsu

Height: 6'7

Clan (If in one): SinGetsu Clan Leader.

Appearance May use picture:

Anzai Kyousuke SinGetsu. [ Redone ] Bish-03

There is nothing but fear reflected in your sword. When you dodge, you're afraid of getting killed. When you attack, you're afraid of killing someone. Even when you try to protect someone, you're afraid of lettting them die. Yes, your sword speaks to me only of absurd fear. What's necessary in a fight isn't fear. Nothing can be born of that. When you dodge, "I won't let them cut me." If you protect someone,
"I won't let them die." If you attack, "I will kill them." Well, can't you see the resolve to kill you in my sword?"

Physical description:

[+] Soft Blue eyes when Raigin is unactivated.
[+] Mild long hair.
[+] Clan Leader Robes.
[+] Espada Number 1 ontop of were the heart is located.

Characters build:
[+] Normal, strong build.

Personality:
Quite calm in situations, easy temper loss, caring most of the time.

History:
- Anzai Kept to himself during algatian situations, constantly ignoring other people, his parents had died during the third crusade 200 years ago before algate was built, due to aznai's demonic soul he was able to survive the long years, he looks 17-18 years old, one time he was mugged by a gang of people and taken away into hiding, taking enough of the burden of survival he released his inner demon killing off the people who took him, he escaped wandering the world as a Traveller, a few years after the killing of those men he learned to control his inner demon, he also travels with his sister Yohiko SinGetsu. and Anzai is also madly in love with Kekaru Sinshi.

Spoiler:

Inner Demon When Released and info:
- Anzai's normal body is gone, he is surround by dense aura which causes things around him in a large radius to float in mid air, his weapons are gone, and his clothes are changed, he grows massive horns, and low wings made of bones, his weapons have now transformed into four daggers holding the double the power, this effect causes anzai to loose conciusness at times depending on how powerful he releases his demon.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
https://algate-village.forumotion.com

Anzai Kyousuke SinGetsu. [ Redone ]
Page 1 of 1